Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

a place or settint

LO create a piece of writing that describes a placeor setting inspired by your song.

I'm in the craziest singers base and have a great chance to sing the next greatest top single with my band.
When we tuned we absolutely rocked.
everyone clapped very loud, it almost broke my eardrums and  I felt very excited.
With excitement I jumped off the very tall stage and face planted on the ground and everyone laughed.
I felt embarrassed but with pride I stood up and started jamming and the crowd
went wild. But I'm still confused how they fit the stage in a one floor high building.
Then suddenly I woke up in my room with the famous singer hall  poster in my arms
but one day it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.