Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

The life of a shoe.

Hi there to day we are making a blog about a shoes when no one is home.


(closes door) oh nice no ones home but I'm hungry hmm i guess i should go to the shop. hi Suie hi can i get 2 laces sure that will be two dirt please oh hey Suie "yea?" do yo want to go to the bungee jumping? sure great when? at 1pm dose that sound good? yea sounds great cya then. bye where to go hmm maybe visit the toy box nah they hate shoes but maybe the sun tan. yea lets go sun tanning ah nice and hot this is getting boring I'm gonna watch TV. until i realize that the humans are looking a me.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Daniel!
    What a great job Daniel! Maybe next time please re-read your sentence if it make sense. Also please add some commas or some semi colon so the reader won't get confuse on whats happening and who's talking. Perhaps next time you could add some pictures that can relate to your story.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.