Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

bench ball in the gym

hi there to day we will be blogging about team work and how to play bench ball




part 1. place bench on each side of the cort. make sure you can at least have room for 6 people  as you see there are 1 person standing on the bench. they have to catch the ball when your team mate make a pass then they make a pass to you if you catch it they jump on the bench it keeps going on like that until  one person left  that person can bounce it once and catch it then try and though it but no moving with the ball



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.