Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CIP ON WEEK 8



Hi there to day in cip week 8 we wanted to start a  coloring challenge. and we were put into groups of 3 and we had a pice of paper to write the questiions then to answer them then it went into morning tea so after morning tea i went to gym sports then kiwi kaha for half a period and we got to do a blog about this.

So next week, we will decide on the pictures to use for or coloring competition
and my job was to make a poster about it with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.