Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Interviewing

I am inviewing Tizzy

What can you tell me about your family
What are your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

If you had the choice to do or be anything you wanted or be anything you wanted to be and why?

What is your favorite hobby and why?

What is your favorite thing to do outside?

What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Who is your favorite friend and why?

Tizzy's Answers

1 Tizzy said that his dad and him go in rugby games and his um sleeps at home and his sister stays and goes on the xbox.



2 Tizzy said that he loves to play with his friends on roblox and he loves to play outside.
3 Tizzy said that he wanted to be flash because he wanted to prank people like daniel.



4 Tizy said that it is playing outside and sometimes pick up leaves and then goes inside and play games.


5 Tizzy said that he plays rugby and he plays it a lot.



6 Tizzy said that his favorite friend is his cousin and he hangs out with him a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.