Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

the three fools

Make a Copy
Skim a range of texts, locate specific information and summarise in your  own words
Show you understand the meaning of the text by answering these questions. Remember to use evidence from the text in your answers.


  1. For what two reasons did the fools leave the bush? They left because they have been in that bush of thirty years and they have not washed in that years
2) What did the three fools do for the driver of the car?
They dig with the plat rocks

3)  What was the driver trying to do? He tried to ride out of the mud

4) What did the three fools do for the woman? They made it into dust

5)What was the woman trying to do? Cut the wood in haft

6) What did the three fools do for the farmer?
They hit the vat with rocks

7) What was the farmer trying to do?
He ran a way
6)  Did the three fools help? A giant big NO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.