Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

my questions for the book mihi and the foghorn father

Make a Copy
Identify and reflect on information while you are reading the text.
Show you understand the meaning of the text by answering these questions. Remember to use evidence from the text in your answers.

  1. How did Mihi describe the way her tummy was feeling? She was feeling like ells
2) What was dad’s voice like? Why did they describe it like that?
So loud like if he was 9 minutes a way you will still hear him


3) What did they eat at half time?
oranges

4) Why was she worried when dad was shouting out on the sideline?

because every time he shouts she lose
5) What was the deal that Mihi and Dad Made?
That her dad will be quite and  she will play her best
6)  What helped them to win at the rugby game?
Her dad didn't keep yelling



New Knowledge: Write the meaning of these words

Horrified: you are super scared
Concentrate: it means that you are forcing super hard
Victory: it means you win
Scattered: you are running ever where

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.