Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Threats to the toroa habitat

storms
These can harm the toroa  habitat because it can destroy it.



Fishing gear sometimes toroa follow the boats so they can take fish they can get trapped in fishing gear.

Pollution in oceans.

Sometimes when toroa are going to swoop to catch fish in the ocean they can get stuck in plastic that caught  on then.


Temperature.

Climate change is cawing temperature to rise and this is a probull to the toroa habitat because these birds can get to heated and maybe die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.